The Annual General Meeting of the Union of UK Unicyclists to be held at the 15th British Unicycling Convention on Saturday 4 October 2008
UUU AGM 2008
- Review of minutes of AGM 2007.
- Progress reports:
- Number of members and bank balance
- UUU levels testing
- Hockey League
- Proposal to buy a trophy for the UK Unicycle Hockey League:
- This has been talked about in the past, and now that the league has run for a whole year it seems appropriate for the UUU to fund a trophy for the League Champions. A cup is proposed so as to be distinctive from the shield awarded to the BUC Hockey Champions.
- Proposal to create the role of Competition Secretary:
- The role of Competition Secretary would be to maintain the Hockey League webpage and to help members organise competitions in any discipline (hockey, trials, street, freestyle, racing, etc) outside of BUC.
- Any additional items to report from committee members:
- Chairperson (Paul Royle)
- Secretary (Andy Parry)
- Treasurer (Paul Gibbs)
- IUF representative (Keith Griffiths)
- Webmaster (Richard Loxley)
- Election of committee
- All positions are up for election each year. Specific points for this year: Paul Royle will step down as Chairperson; Andy Parry has stepped down as Secretary, Richard Loxley is happy to continue as webmaster, but would happily let someone else take over.
- Any other business Arrange date of next meeting
Attendance of the AGM is open to anyone, however only members of the UUU will be entitled to vote. If you are unable to attend the AGM you may vote by proxy, i.e. by nominating someone to attend the meeting and vote on your behalf. Please contact a committee member in advance if you wish to vote by proxy.