UUU AGM 2002 - April 20th, Harry Cheshire High School, Kidderminster.
Provisional time 6pm. To be confirmed.
The UUU AGM will be held at the British Unicycle Convention this year. Please come along and lend your support, ideas and general presence. The agenda is as follows:
- Review of minutes of AGM 2001.
- Progress reports: Number of members and bank balance Website
- Any additional items to report from committee members:
- Chairperson (Sarah Miller)
- Secretary (Richard Loxley) Treasurer (Paul Gibbs)
- Newsletter editor (Claire Gibbs)
- IUF representative (Jon Marshall)
- Proposal by Steve Grainger to adopt IUF skill levels as UUU levels for an awards system.
- Proposal by Sarah Miller to create honorary life members to honour outstanding contributions to UK unicycling.
- Where are we now and where do we want to take the UUU?
- Voting on a UUU logo from submissions received.
- Election of new committee members
- Any other business
- Arrange date of next meeting
Attendance of the AGM is open to anyone, however only members of the UUU will be entitled to vote. If you are unable to attend the AGM you may vote by proxy, i.e. by nominating someone to attend the meeting and vote on your behalf. Please contact a committee member in advance if you wish to vote by proxy.