##UUU: 10th UUU meeting

Meeting started by delcypher at 19:00:44 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. present (delcypher, 19:00:59)
    1. delcypher is Dan Liew (Secretary) (delcypher, 19:01:28)
    2. gkmac is Gavin MacGregor (Webmaster) (gkmac, 19:01:46)
    3. Big_ is Joe Baxter (Big_, 19:02:08)
    4. jimmy_ is James Sandercock (Road) (jimmy__, 19:02:12)
    5. Jason Auld (Street yo) (VoodooJason, 19:02:55)
    6. KrisChairAbraham is Kris Abraham (Chairperson) (delcypher, 19:03:09)

  2. Street, trials, freestyle, flatland, muni and road reps need to take ownership of their website sections ( and learn how to edit it). Should we add a muni one? Note Flatland section is now there (delcypher, 19:03:27)
    1. krischairabraham is kris Abraham (KrisChairAbraham, 19:04:25)
    2. http://www.unicycle.org.uk/muni (gkmac, 19:05:21)
    3. ACTION: gkmac will send an e-mail to committee members explaining how to edit their discipline pages. (delcypher, 19:07:05)

  3. Out of date club listings on website? (delcypher, 19:07:32)
    1. ACTION: gkmac will work to move club listings over to doku wiki infrastructure that will be semi-publically editable. (delcypher, 19:14:20)

  4. BUC meeting With NFS potentially going to be first week in november in London (who can make it? (delcypher, 19:15:23)
    1. ACTION: KrisChairAbraham will find out about NFS meeting dates to discuss BUC and created a doodle for it (delcypher, 19:20:21)

  5. BUC DATE, we need to decide on a date or at least a selection of dates that are appropriate for buc 2014, the sooner we do this the better since it’s very hard to advertise without a date. (delcypher, 19:20:53)
    1. ACTION: delcypher will create a poll for August(minus unicon weekends), september & October. This poll will be promoted on fb/twitter to try and gauge public opinion (delcypher, 19:34:13)

  6. Muni. I think we should try and incorporate a comp or at least a ride next year. (delcypher, 19:36:19)
    1. ACTION: Big_ will investigate the possibility of holding a muni event for BUC2014 in Cardiff. (delcypher, 19:39:30)
    2. ACTION: Big_ will also investigate the different methods of running a muni comp (delcypher, 19:43:34)

  7. Assistance and delegation (we really need more help from attendees) (delcypher, 19:43:47)
    1. BUC2013 was seriously under-staffed. We need to be a lot better about this and delegate! (delcypher, 19:44:28)
    2. - logging onto Paddy Power and putting a £10 on Edd winning Muni... he wins everything else! (Big_, 19:44:41)
    3. ACTION: delcypher will create a spreadsheet for BUC tasks/assignment (delcypher, 19:52:43)

  8. Bank account status (delcypher, 19:52:51)
    1. ACTION: Big_ will visit his local HSBC branch soon to try and resolve the banking SNAFU (delcypher, 19:56:51)

  9. Payment options – Can we sort out our own payment this year to make the process (delcypher, 19:57:04)
    1. Not resolved in time. Will be discussed next time. (delcypher, 20:06:50)


Meeting ended at 20:06:54 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. gkmac will send an e-mail to committee members explaining how to edit their discipline pages.
  2. gkmac will work to move club listings over to doku wiki infrastructure that will be semi-publically editable.
  3. KrisChairAbraham will find out about NFS meeting dates to discuss BUC and created a doodle for it
  4. delcypher will create a poll for August(minus unicon weekends), september & October. This poll will be promoted on fb/twitter to try and gauge public opinion
  5. Big_ will investigate the possibility of holding a muni event for BUC2014 in Cardiff.
  6. Big_ will also investigate the different methods of running a muni comp
  7. delcypher will create a spreadsheet for BUC tasks/assignment
  8. Big_ will visit his local HSBC branch soon to try and resolve the banking SNAFU


Action items, by person

  1. Big_
    1. Big_ will investigate the possibility of holding a muni event for BUC2014 in Cardiff.
    2. Big_ will also investigate the different methods of running a muni comp
    3. Big_ will visit his local HSBC branch soon to try and resolve the banking SNAFU
  2. delcypher
    1. delcypher will create a poll for August(minus unicon weekends), september & October. This poll will be promoted on fb/twitter to try and gauge public opinion
    2. delcypher will create a spreadsheet for BUC tasks/assignment
  3. gkmac
    1. gkmac will send an e-mail to committee members explaining how to edit their discipline pages.
    2. gkmac will work to move club listings over to doku wiki infrastructure that will be semi-publically editable.
  4. krischairabraham
    1. KrisChairAbraham will find out about NFS meeting dates to discuss BUC and created a doodle for it
  5. KrisChairAbraham
    1. KrisChairAbraham will find out about NFS meeting dates to discuss BUC and created a doodle for it


People present (lines said)

  1. delcypher (106)
  2. Big_ (57)
  3. arfoll (48)
  4. KrisChairAbraham (35)
  5. VoodooJason (26)
  6. gkmac (22)
  7. krischairabraham (16)
  8. sweynh (16)
  9. izqit (4)
  10. jimmy__ (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.