##uuu Meeting

Meeting started by delcypher at 18:15:25 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Note Committee members present (delcypher, 18:15:36)
    1. delcypher is Dan Liew - Secretary (delcypher, 18:15:51)
    2. gkmac is Gavin - Webmaster (gkmac, 18:16:01)
    3. arfoll is Brendan Le Foll - Trials rep (arfoll, 18:16:14)
    4. Sam___ is Sam Goodburn - Freestyle rep (Sam____, 18:16:31)
    5. iuf is Alan Hogan - IUF Rep (delcypher, 18:17:09)

  2. Progress report for temporary UUU website content (delcypher, 18:17:27)
    1. ACTION: Sam____ JoeBaxter iuf will write about the Freestyle,Muni and road disciplines. (delcypher, 18:24:10)
    2. ACTION: delcypher will contact JasonAuld SimonBerry as they were not present about website content. (delcypher, 18:24:46)

  3. Progress report on IUF role (delcypher, 18:25:06)
    1. iuf has heard back from the Internation Unicycling Federation (IUF). He will be listed as the official rep from January. (delcypher, 18:25:39)
    2. IUF have not informed iuf rep (Alan Hogan) about the role but he will hopefully find out more when he meets Olaf in April. (delcypher, 18:27:00)

  4. Progress report on website improvements. (delcypher, 18:27:47)
    1. delcypher has made a simple mock-up that could be used in the future. (delcypher, 18:28:11)
    2. The mock up (for those who haven't seen it) is here --> http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~dsl11/modern-ui-content-fixedwidth/ (delcypher, 18:29:53)
    3. ACTION: gkmac is currently integrating the mock-up into the phpBB styles engine. (delcypher, 18:31:41)
    4. Kris Abraham - UUU Chairperson has just joined. (delcypher, 18:36:41)
    5. gkmac thinks approximate 3 weeks for Doku Wiki integration. (delcypher, 18:37:24)

  5. UUU Events calendar (delcypher, 18:38:37)
    1. delcypher suggested to the committee a few weeks ago about having their own events calendar (powered by Google Calendar) (delcypher, 18:39:05)
    2. ACTION: delcypher will merge all event calendars into a single event calendar and share this calendar with other committee members. (delcypher, 18:49:12)
    3. ACTION: delcypher will write documentation on how to add events to google calendar (delcypher, 18:49:26)
    4. ACTION: delcypher will provide gkmac with the code for calendar widget and ical links. (delcypher, 18:51:33)

  6. Gaining control of the UUU Bank account (delcypher, 18:54:29)
    1. JoeBaxter has contacted HSBC and is getting the signatories changed which requires each new signator to visit a HSBC branch and prove their identity. (delcypher, 18:55:36)
    2. JoeBaxter chairperson and delcypher are to be the signatories. (delcypher, 18:56:00)
    3. JoeBaxter is having trouble contacting the correct person at HSBC (not returning calls). JoeBaxter will continue to try and make contact. (delcypher, 18:59:38)
    4. ACTION: chairperson will ask if his HSBC branch knows anything. (delcypher, 19:02:22)

  7. registering UUU as a charity (delcypher, 19:05:05)
    1. This will not be sorted out by the time BUC comes around because HMRC have 6-8 week turn around time and because the bank account needs sorting first. (delcypher, 19:05:45)

  8. Progress report on finding lvel testers, a record of achievers and certificate templates (delcypher, 19:08:39)
    1. ACTION: delcypher will attempt to contact JUST, Sarah Miller and Connie Cotter (if e-mail address can be located) about unicycle skill levels system. (delcypher, 19:20:07)

  9. How are committee members selected. (delcypher, 19:21:12)
    1. ACTION: chairperson will speak to Barry Gates and see if he wishes to continue being hockey rep. (delcypher, 19:27:28)
    2. ACTION: Committee positions will be publically offered (by Facebook and forum) until BUC. At BUC the draft constitution can be voted on and then put into effect which establishes the system for voting, etc... (delcypher, 19:28:54)
    3. ACTION: Until BUC (when the constitution can be decided on) new committee positions will be publicly offered (via Forum/Facebook/Twitter). Voting will take place on IRC (open to all). (delcypher, 19:40:47)

  10. Should we have a Road unicycling representative? (delcypher, 19:41:10)
    1. We have reps for most other disciplines, but not road unicycling. (delcypher, 19:41:41)
    2. ACTION: The UUU will publically advertise for a road representative position (delcypher, 19:49:06)

  11. Promoting events on facebook/twitter. Should we have each discipline rep responsible for posting about events for their discipline. (delcypher, 19:50:45)
    1. If an event is multi-discipline obviously only one rep needs to post about it (delcypher, 19:51:19)
    2. ACTION: to be resolved later. (delcypher, 19:57:09)

  12. BUC (delcypher, 19:57:13)
    1. Awaiting on hockey hall (delcypher, 19:57:31)
    2. Liam McNally has been spending his time (thanks Liam!) finding a hall for us. Cardiff and Vale College looks promising. (delcypher, 19:58:38)
    3. Ending meeting, there are a few topics left so we'll have to deal with them next time (delcypher, 20:02:08)


Meeting ended at 20:02:15 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Sam____ JoeBaxter iuf will write about the Freestyle,Muni and road disciplines.
  2. delcypher will contact JasonAuld SimonBerry as they were not present about website content.
  3. gkmac is currently integrating the mock-up into the phpBB styles engine.
  4. delcypher will merge all event calendars into a single event calendar and share this calendar with other committee members.
  5. delcypher will write documentation on how to add events to google calendar
  6. delcypher will provide gkmac with the code for calendar widget and ical links.
  7. chairperson will ask if his HSBC branch knows anything.
  8. delcypher will attempt to contact JUST, Sarah Miller and Connie Cotter (if e-mail address can be located) about unicycle skill levels system.
  9. chairperson will speak to Barry Gates and see if he wishes to continue being hockey rep.
  10. Committee positions will be publically offered (by Facebook and forum) until BUC. At BUC the draft constitution can be voted on and then put into effect which establishes the system for voting, etc...
  11. Until BUC (when the constitution can be decided on) new committee positions will be publicly offered (via Forum/Facebook/Twitter). Voting will take place on IRC (open to all).
  12. The UUU will publically advertise for a road representative position
  13. to be resolved later.


Action items, by person

  1. chairperson
    1. chairperson will ask if his HSBC branch knows anything.
    2. chairperson will speak to Barry Gates and see if he wishes to continue being hockey rep.
  2. delcypher
    1. delcypher will contact JasonAuld SimonBerry as they were not present about website content.
    2. delcypher will merge all event calendars into a single event calendar and share this calendar with other committee members.
    3. delcypher will write documentation on how to add events to google calendar
    4. delcypher will provide gkmac with the code for calendar widget and ical links.
    5. delcypher will attempt to contact JUST, Sarah Miller and Connie Cotter (if e-mail address can be located) about unicycle skill levels system.
  3. gkmac
    1. gkmac is currently integrating the mock-up into the phpBB styles engine.
    2. delcypher will provide gkmac with the code for calendar widget and ical links.
  4. iuf
    1. Sam____ JoeBaxter iuf will write about the Freestyle,Muni and road disciplines.
  5. JoeBaxter
    1. Sam____ JoeBaxter iuf will write about the Freestyle,Muni and road disciplines.
  6. Sam____
    1. Sam____ JoeBaxter iuf will write about the Freestyle,Muni and road disciplines.
  7. UNASSIGNED
    1. Committee positions will be publically offered (by Facebook and forum) until BUC. At BUC the draft constitution can be voted on and then put into effect which establishes the system for voting, etc...
    2. Until BUC (when the constitution can be decided on) new committee positions will be publicly offered (via Forum/Facebook/Twitter). Voting will take place on IRC (open to all).
    3. The UUU will publically advertise for a road representative position
    4. to be resolved later.


People present (lines said)

  1. delcypher (137)
  2. arfoll (65)
  3. chairperson (60)
  4. gkmac (32)
  5. JoeBaxter (20)
  6. CJCrates (16)
  7. Sam____ (13)
  8. iuf (12)
  9. canadam_ (7)
  10. izqit (2)
  11. Guest98982 (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.